Tuesday, April 6, 2010

AROUND TOWN: Get AMPed!

Think of a few of your favorite things.
Good music and the great outdoors take a couple of the top spots on my list. Last summer, I went to my first concert (Ben Folds!) at the Arkansas Music Pavilion and I have to admit, I’m probably hooked for life. The atmosphere is amazing, the acoustics are great and the acts coming up this new season make me pretty “amped up”. Excuse the obvious pun.
The jam-packed new season at the AMP kicks off on April 22nd with Levon Helm and the Cate Brothers. I say jam-packed for a reason. You’ll have to go to the website to see the full list of bands and artists coming to Northwest Arkansas, but I’ve put together a little virtual “mixed tape” to get you excited.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Hope to see you at the AMP!




No comments:

Post a Comment