1. SPRING EATS: There's no better way to welcome a springtime forecast than to grab some grub in the sun. Alex said his favorite patio in Fayetteville is the patio at Sassy's Red House
2. SPRING in BLOOM: Michael on Facebook said he loves "watching the dogwoods blossom as the hummingbirds and butterflies return at Anedodi's Lodge on Lake Norfork".
3. VIEW FROM ABOVE: With the flowers in bloom, a picturesque springtime place is the highest point in Fayetteville -- Mount Sequoyah. Many folks flock to the cross at the top of the mountain for a great view of Fayetteville or a spectacular photo op location.
4. BABBLING BROOK: I had to weigh in on this one. Bella Vista has a hidden treasure that is great for a relaxing afternoon walk or a waterside picnic. With its nature trail, swinging bridge, bluffs and babbling brook -- Tanyard Creek is my favorite spring secret.
5. ON THE WATER: Kim on Facebook shared her favorite spring secret: "Eating at the Boatdock Cafe at Prairie Creek Marina."
6. CATCH A FLICK: Why watch a movie inside when you can take in some night air and a featured flick at the same time? Roll down the windows, grab some popcorn and head to the 112 Drive In Theatre in Fayetteville.
7. ON THE PROWL: Just outside of downtown Eureka Springs you can enjoy the springtime alongside lions, tigers and bears (oh my!). Catch the cats during their feeding time or take a habitat tour at Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge.
8. SPRING SHOPPING: When the springtime air gets a bit gusty, there is a spring secret in Eureka Springs that will blow you away. With a huge collection of kites (among other things) Kaleidokites in historic Eureka Springs is a fun place to shop for some of the coolest, most colorful kites in Arkansas.
9. BUZZWORTHY: One of Celebrate's own staff members, Stephanie, says one of her favorite springtime secrets satisfies her sweet tooth. La Rue's Beehive and Honey House serves up natural honey in various flavors. And for all you springtime allergy sufferers, many people say that eating local honey can help with allergies.
10. SPRING SWEET TOOTH: Cupcakes must be the new "it food" in Northwest Arkansas, because cupcake shops are popping up all over town. If you're in Washington County, Bliss Cupcake Cafe sits in downtown Fayetteville. What a great spot to grab a cupcake, walk outside and enjoy the flowers on the Fayetteville Square!
If you're looking to devour a cupcake in Benton County, Kupcakes & More just opened its doors on the Bentonville Square.